Use the on-line application at the bottom of this page for Epidemiology in Action, Public Health Surveillance,
Epi Info, Maternal-Infant-Matrix (MIM) Storyboard Methodology Practicum:
The International Course in Applied Epidemiology
uses a different form.
for the international application form.
download a course application package (Adobe Acrobat PDF)
International Course in Applied Epidemiology
Download the application, complete and then print.
Please send your your application via email, regular mail or Fax:
- Pia Valeriano, BSC, MBA
- Co-Director of Special Programs
- Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University
- 1518 Clifton Road, NE, Claudia Nance Rollins Bldg., Suite 7038
- Atlanta, Georgia 30322 USA
- Fax: 404-727-4590 Phone: 404-727-3485; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your check payment with your application or send payment via wire transfer.
Credit card payments are not accepted. If you wish to send payment via
wire transfer, please email Pia for bank info at email@example.com
The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader is available at:
The Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University (RSPH)
Hubert Department of Global Health
and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of Workforce and Career Development (OWCD)